cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blocked SU report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you suggest a standard SAP report to pull all the blocked SUs?

thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, How do I block the SU? What is the transaction for it?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look into the documentation, that is well explained: Blocking Storage Units - Warehouse Management System (WMS) - SAP Library

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you for the info but the transaction LS06 does the same....I will test it and let you know

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try LX02, execute for your warehouse, then filter the result

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you but the report does not display the Storage unit numbers......Can you be specific such that I can see the blocked storage unit numbers with the block indicator?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

that is an ALV, you know that you can add and remove fields from the layout?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks and can you tell me the difference between the two blocking reasons, supervisor directive and inventory underway?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

blocking reasons are defined by yourself, so you have to ask your colleagues or need to check the business blueprint

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info....It helped !

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

I ran LX03 and LX02 with the reuqired fields such as Plant, "Only bins with stock" and stock category "s" but the report did not pull any data though some of the SUs are blocked.....Need help....

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you give an example/ a screen shot with your blocked SU (showing this block indicator)

and then tell how you execute LX02 (or as well with screen shots)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

And blocked a batch using MSC2N...

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I actually doubt that your stock is blocked, I think it is just restricted, read about this difference in

Former Member
0 Kudos

I went through the link and I see that the batch is in restricted-use stock....Is blocking SU different from blocking the batch?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

restriction is just a status in the batch.

but it has an advantage in the process, you can directly use restricted stock in a production process, this is not possible with blocked stock. Blocked stock needs to be moved to unrestricted before you can use it.

Your selection by stock category in LX02, is nothing more than the differentiation between unrestricted, quality and blocked stock, but your restricted batch is just a sub to your unrestrited stock. That is the reason why you do not get any hit when searching with S.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I suppose the restricted stock is not seen in LS26 with any indicator and you will notice that no change has taken place at the warehouse level. Only the the status of the batch has been changed at the level you have configured batch in your system.

Regards

Vineeth

Former Member
0 Kudos

ok, How do I block the SU? What is the transaction for it?