Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text determination in Sales Document Header

syerazvi
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I maintained Text ID namely From Header(0001) in the Sales document header details( Tab: Texts ) and assigned to this Text ID an access sequence 99 and inside the access sequence have maintained Text ID 0002 and 0003 both of them from KNVV(Sales Area data) , now both the Text ID in the access sequence 99 carry a message for eg ''Item is Fragile'' (0002) and ''Item is Dangerous"(0003) and both of them are assigned partner function SP and language EN, both of them have nothing maintained in the Requirement field, still i only get the message for 0002 which is ''item is fragile'' but do not get the other one, What is the solution to this

This reminds me of the Exclusive indicator against the access sequence in Pricing wherein if one condition record is detected then the one below it will not be read even if both condition records are maintained. Is it the same here with Text determination

Best

Syed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you upload the analysis screen from the Texts tab of Sales order ?

regards,

santosh

former_member187652
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

I think you've confused access sequence with condition exclusion

firstly, I don't think condition exclusion applies to text determination, it is for pricing determination only.

Secondly, you mentioned inside access sequence 99 you have two valid accesses, namely 0002 and 0003. Here you need to understand, whenever access sequence find a valid record, it stops searching next access. so if it finds a valid record 0002, it stops searching for 0003.

If you want both to apply to your header, here is the correct way to config it

maintain two text ID for header

for each text ID, maintain a separate access sequence.

in your senario, you would have text ID z001 and Y001 to your sales header

you would have access sequence 98 with text id z001 from knvv in it

you would have access sequence 99 with y001 from knvv in it.

check this link for step by step guide

http://www.learnsaptips.com/2010/09/text-type-configuration-in-sap.html