cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Webservice unavailable while sending NFE Batch to PI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We are getting an error with an error code 38- Webservice unavailable while sending NFe batch from GRC system to PI. What we arent able to figure out is that which WS connection is at fault here. Can any one help out which is the connection causing the issue? Where can I check this..In SICF, SM59 of GRC?

This is the standard notafiscal interface.

Regards,

Sriram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

vishal1889
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All

I am Vishal and I am working with Sriram on this issue.

Below are the more details for this issue:

1) The issuer region for which we are facing this issue is MA(i.e 21) and the result of status check report for this region is 107 which means the service is online.

2) The XML Message which got successful from Sproxy was taken from other system where Nfe Solution is working fine and we are still unable to find the payload of the message which is getting failed as the message is not visible in the sxi_monitor of grc system.

3) When the batch is sent from GRC System to the PI System via Proxy the XML Message generated is not visible in the SXI_MONITOR of GRC System even after maintaining the below parameters in sxmb_adm of GRC System:

category RUNTIME parameter:Logging value :1

category RUNTIME parameter:Logging_sync value :1

category RUNTIME parameter:Trace_level value :1

category RUNTIME parameter:Logging_propagation value :1

let us know how we can extract the xml of the message which is getting failed during transmission to debug this issue.

4) Is there any way to resend the batch which has been failed due to this web service unreachable error? If yes then kindly let us know the steps.

Regards

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rafael,

How can i compare the 2 XML messages as we encounter this error in GRC NFe monitor, however we do not see any message in XML messages monitor. We checked SLG1 for any logs but found the same error as described earlier. Nothing fruitful there.

Please advise.

Regards,

Sriram

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Well, if you tested from SPROXY, you must have 1 sender XML, right? Let's say you have the successful.

For the failed XML, I've described several ways to get it in a previous post. Did you try any of those? Like, accessing the message monitor via RWB, getting corresponding message... when you click in the message link, the window that pops up allow you to see the message content tab where you can choose the payload. Alternatively, you can get msgID and filter it within SXMB_MONI, as I've said before.

Post them here for comparison.

Another questions: how did you do to run the background process? Which program have you used and with which parameters/variants? Lastly, how do you know that through SPROXY the process was successful? Do you have GRC Service Status Check green light evidence?

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sriam,

Are you testing - SP - 35 ?

Question

Did you restart msg via grc monitor ?

Could you please post msg of  "STATUS SERVICE MONITOR"?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies. We tried testing by sending a message through SPROXY from GRC to PI and the interface works fine end to end including connection with SEFAZ. However when we try sending the same batch after triggering the batch job in GRC from GRC to PI system, its throwing this error. We have checked all connections between GRC and PI and everything seems working fine.  Please advise.

Regards,

Sriram

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Did you compare XMLs in both tests?

Are they equal?

Any chance backgroung processing is sending a different data (such as UF) and the configuration is getting lost?

Please double check that.

Also, you're testing batch sending scenario. Did you try Service Status Check by running the report on GRC and checking the results?

Is it working properly?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

The error message I see is in the GRC NFe Monitor. These have not come into the PI XML message monitor(SXMB_MONI/SXI_MONITOR).

Hi Inaki,

Yea I understand there will be a error message in the monitor. However this error seems before it could reach the monitor level. It hasn't come through into PI. As stated to Ricardo, this error appears in the GRC NFE monitor with the error code 38.

Please advise.

Regards,

Sriram

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sriram,

What is the state that you are seding NF-e ?

Regards,

RafaelVieira
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Has this interface ever be successful to connect to government webservices? I mean, is the complete scenario configuration done and ready to work?

If yes, just as stated before by Iñaki Vila, if it's a webservice unnavailability, there's nothing you can do. However, you should be able to see it in GRC Monitor (Service Status Check monitor, in NF-e Outbound Monitors group) and also in PI (SXMB_MONI).

Is there any chance your PI system is configured not to show successful synchronous messages? It's a normal feature.

Try to filter 'em by using Runtime Workbench -> Message Monitor

Choose Integration Engine as component and Database in the From box.

Search for SRVSC_nfeStatusServicoNF_SYNC_OB executions and see if you have quantity of messages under Successful, Errors or any other column. There you can click in message quantity link and check its status and details. Also, you can get the corresponding MsgID and type it into SXMB_MONI advanced filter to find related messages.

If you don't see anything even in RWB -> Msg Monitor, there should be a problem with your PI configurations for NF-e scenarios. Share more information for better analysis.

Regards,

Rafael Vieira.

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siriam,

I havent worked with GRC and Nfe, i only have just read that the Nfe is a set of webservices about electronic billing in Brazil. I dont know if SAP provides a content for this and if you are using it or you have developed the scenarios manually.

First of all, have you checked that the message have arrived to PI?, could you see anything in sxi_monitor or RWB monitoring?. If the message has arrived to PI, you should check if the certificate to communicate with the Nfe ws is installed and it works.

What sender adapter have you used to communicate GRC with PI?, i think GRC is in java stack and probably have you used the SOAP adapter, am i wrong?.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is a standard SAP interface which we have developed, no manual scenarios developed. The message hasnt come into PI moni. The error we are getting is in GRC which states Web service unavailable.

Regards,

Sriram

rhviana
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sriram,

I'm expert on this SAP NF-e solution.

What is SEFAZ System ?

Do you configurate the receiver determination ?

Could you please post the error msg from sxi_monitor ?

You can check if your SEFAZ it's ON or OF using a program into GRC system

Logging into GRC Client - se38 0 /xnfe/check_srv_status_manual - Insert - CUF + PRD = 1 or HOM = 2 + Version: 006

Kind regards,

BR.

Ricardo Viana,

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siriam,

Im a little confused, you said:

The message hasnt come into PI moni. The error we are getting is in GRC which states Web service unavailable.

If your scenario is  GRC - PI - NF-e (SOAP), the error will be in the monitorization if you have enabled it, of course.

If the endpoint WS is unavailable sometimes, you can't do it anything about this. The only way would be to make a development in the GRC to control this problem and to throw a warning message.

Regards.