cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Series Consistency Check fails

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all:

I'm hoping someone can help me.  I did open an SAP ticket, but I want to cover all bases and am writing to this forum.  I am unable to get a successful Time Series Consistency Check on my Planning Area after adding and then deleting a Key Figure from my Planning Area.  I realized that I did not want that Key Figure and since it was brand new and not used anywere, I deleted it immediately.  Then I peformed a Planning Object Structure consistency check which was successful.  Also, I've tried a Live Cache check (/sapapo/om17) which was successful.  My Planning Area Initialization is successful.  Even though I chose "repair" option on the TSeries Cons Check, it will not succeed and throws an error on Key Figure Descriptions:

"Error Calling COM routine /sapapo/om_ts_repl_compl_tsk

I'm hopeful that I will not have to De-Initialize my Planning Area and lose all data just because I deleted an unused KF.

Any possible suggestions?

Andrea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andrea

Is it DP or SNP Planning Area?

You can try running - /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_REORG and/or /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_REORG_SNP. It may help resolve the issue.

Please let me know.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its the DP Planning Area.  I wasn't sure what /sapapo/ts_lcm_reorg does  Because the name has "reorg" in it, I was afraid to run it.  Do you know what it does?

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andrea,

It helps with these kind of issues. I had faced similar issue in the past (3-4 years back) while adding a new Keyfigure in the DP Planning Area. As a reply to OSS message, I was advised to run /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_REORG.

This program helps in Detection and correction of time series master data inconsistencies. It should be executed only in case of serious problems with time series data in liveCache. For better performance and to make a safer run, while the report is running other applications must not access liveCache data, so the runtime should be kept as short as possible.

Good Luck...!

Hope this will help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Satish:

I ended up having to deactivate our Planning Object Structure Aggregates (not the PLOB itself) and then reactivate it.  Then I ran this program you suggested along with other consistency checks and got it back to a consistent state.

Thanks for the suggestion because I did not know about this program in the past.

Best Regards,

Andrea

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andrea,

I am glad it worked.  Thanks for sharing details on actual resolution.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Answers (0)