Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP fiori for SRM

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All

We have been requested by our client to install SAP Fiori I have read the installation guides for the same and our system meets the version requirement for ECC .. and SRM however I have the below queries if some one who has worked  / recently installed could answer for me and let me know ?

From what I understood it only takes care of 3 activities in SRM : Approve , Creation , Tracking of SC please correct me if I am wrong?

1. Is it really worth implementing ? Is there any other alternative of accessing SAP ERP and SRM system through custom Apps on mobile?

2. Is the feature related to approving of SC not the same as approving via email which you can open from mobile ?

3. Any idea on the implementation cost and other relevant details ?

4. If we want to create PO from SRM like in extended classic scenario where we  have the PO in SRM so does that mean we have to also implement FIORI for ERP or will the SRM Fiori takes care of this ?

5.Also lastly how are the users suppose to access from Mobile I did not see any details regarding the same Please can some one share

6. Is it secure in a similar way as the SAP logon systems ?

Please let me know how long would the implementation and Go live take  roughly ?

Regards

Vinita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please can some one help ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

We have same requirement from our client.

Did you get the answers for all your questions?

Is this applicable for SRM 5.0?

Best Regards,

Siddappa