Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Export is not possible; no PPF action assigned

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello All,

While creating the Export Declaration my few messages shows the inactive status. If I try to execute the message, system gives error message Export is not possible; no PPF action assigned with the message number /SAPSLL/LEGAL_PRN026.

I checked the PFF consistency via transaction /SAPSLL/PPF_CONSIST but it has given confirmation with no inconsistency.

Please let me know how to resolve this issue.

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Did you check the message determination log in the Export Declaration(s)?  What information is shown?

Regards,

Dave

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

I am getting the message that No Determination Profile Exists with message no. /SAPSLL/MSG_DET006

Thanks & Regards

Rahul

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

Are you describing a problem with some Activity Sequences, or just some Declarations (where other documents in the same Activity Sequence work ok)?

If the former, check the configuration point GTS > General Settings > Document Structure > Define Document Types for Application Areas.  Under the level "Customs Declaration", select the Document Type that you are using (maybe 'CULOEX'?), and then double-click to see if an Action Profile has been assigned.  If not, then navigate down to the next level "Control Settings by Legal Regulation" to see if an assignment has instead been made for your Legal Regulation.

If the latter, then think about what those particular documents might have in common to give rise to the problem.

If nothing occurs to you, then set a break-point near the beginning of Function Module '/SAPSLL/PRN_MESSAGE_DET', and see if the debugger opens when you navigate to the "Communication" tab of a Declaration with the problem.  If so, let's take it from there...

Regards,
Dave

former_member284694
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dave,

Thanks for the reply. I checked the step told by you. I checked the duplicate entries for the Action Profile via table /SAPSLL/TLECL. Also i configured the ADS services in GTS and checked the standard forms. With the help of all above i am able to complete the Declaration.

Thanks Again for the support.

Answers (0)