cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

vendor rejection mvt type 122 via sd delivery and invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts .

Our requirement is to do vendor rejection using 122 movement type and creating outbound delivery and invoice.

We have created outbound delivery in background which is system generated with document type as RLL.

My Query is how system automatically determines RLL document type. Also, I want tocreate sales invoice wrf to delivery and for that I have created copy controls from RLL to ZVRT . Issue is  how system willdetermine sales area while creating sales invoice as customer code ( vendor as
customer ) might be in multiple sales areas.

Please help to resolve this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Santosh/ G. Lakshmipathi for your help.

I will check the solution given by you . Here i am facing one more issue .

When ever in vendor master i  put check of return vendor, system will give POP up of create new customer code . If itry to create new  customer then at the time of saving  system will create customer in some default sales area which is not used by our client.

Even if i create customer using XD01  in required sales area and assign this to Vendor , at the time of saving vendor master system again create customer masters in different sales areas.

Now my quary is , at the time of invoice creation from RLL delivery document type , how system will determine sales area and why customer is extended in different sales areas.

Please help on this point.

Thanks

TG

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TG,

I think your question on Sales area determination was answered previously

anyways, system will get the receiving plant from the PO and fetch the sales area assigned for this PO

and for your second query  " i am not sure how it is determining, may be some exit might have been there

regards,

santosh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have never come across such a scenario wherein, from SD perspective, goods to be returned to vendor.  Hence, I would like you to clarify the following before proposing suitable suggestions.

You may be aware, it is a general logic in SAP that if the original transaction takes place from MM route, you need to follow the same route for reversal also.  Having said this, I am sure, your client would have inwarded the vendor stock via MIGO with movement type 101 which is MM process.  Now if you want to reject the stock, you can very well do either via MIGO itself, or MB01.

Coming to your query, 

We have created outbound delivery in background

please share with which TCode, it is scheduled for background.  Finally, just check in VL02N for that RLL delivery, whether you could see any preceding document.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

System will check the Item category for the RLL document , which is RLLN

and  it determines the schedules line in similar way to Sales order, for Delivery without Order which is from VOV6

For RLLN , schedule line category is LR and Movement type assigned to it is 122

hope it is clear

regardfs,

santosh

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

vemuri santosh kumar

OP's question is

Issue is  how system will determine sales area while creating sales invoice

and NOT how schedule line category is determined.   May be you can share your inputs on the query raised since right now, I dont have access to SAP.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

Sorry for misread it, i thought he was asking about Movement type determination in RLL

and regarding this scenario, at the delivery type Configuration we have Order type Field

in which Purchase order required is assigned which shows a PO will be a reference document

In the PO , Under line item we will assign Receiving Plant from which your Sales area will be determined ( provided if necessary Sales line setup available)

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi TG,

I found a table where the link from Purchase order type to Return Delivery type is established

check in Table T161V

hope it is clear

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vemuri,

The purpose of Default order type in OVLK is for Different purpose--(If we follow as per you--

then For LF too OR has to be assigned In Standard in OVLK as Default order type--That you cannot see)...

Phanikumar