Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP niche domains with better future prospects

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are you views regarding getting training in some niche domains in SAP. like SAP EHS (Environment,Safety and Health) or SAP PP?

2 REPLIES 2

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I suggest go with SAP PP..

As per my experience PP is more better than EHS..

If you learn PP, then you can also learn the integrated modules with PP like WM, MM and QM..

And it will good for your career also..

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SAP JMD

may be check:

The topic of EHS career options is discussed very often. Some general/basic remarks:

SAP PP, MM, SD etc. are "classic"modules; yes there is a clear market to start a career but SAP HANA and other stuff is currently the direction many companies will check. In the area of EHS: the demand mainly depends on regulation/legislation. Here a clear difference to classi MM, PP etc. can be seen. Nearly any year some important new regulation need to be considered using SAP EHS; currently there is especially a "hype" running with "Component Extension for SSAP EHS MANAGEMENT". My guess would be to invest here time and money as there are a lot of projects runnign or which will start soon with this new IT landscape.

C.B.