SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEPA :- Return lot - Run was completed with errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

The Return with the new SEPA GVC ran into errors. The error was "Run was completed there are stil errors" and the message in FPB7 was "Internal error: FKR2_ITEM_COMPLETE (Kein Selektionswert/OPBEL vorhanden. ) called incorrectly". From the message I understood that the system was unable to find the Document number from Usage text.

Are there any changes necessary in SPRO or somewhere to tell the system now the usage text was changed from RFBZB to EREF+ZB  and...

In SPRO - FI - CAR&AP -> Business transactions-->Payments --> define interpretation rules for note to payee .

There we have added REF as keyword. But the system was not able to fill the document number automatically from Usage text?.

Inorder to process this, I can fill the document number from the text. But its lot of effort to do it for more cases and I wonder why was this automatically not interpreted?

Regards,

Lakhsmi.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Check SAP Note 1917797. I think this will solve your issue.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Check SAP Note 1917797. I think this will solve your issue.

Hope it helps..

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Thanku for ur reply. I have implemented in event 963 and still not working. But in your note it says event 960. Will it make a difference here?

Thanks,

Lakshmi.

0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmi,

Event 0963 is used in the transfer report for payments and returns from account statements and preceeds the call of event 0960 in the process flow.

So, I think if you put the check in event 960 as per the SAP Note, it will solve your issue.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan