cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xi.routing.RoutingException : Interface determination does not yield any actual interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a file to file scenario using FTP on both sides in SAP PO . I also used multi-mapping to generate two target messages .

The sender channel throws an error as xi.routing.RoutingException : Interface determination does not yield any actual interface .

The scenario just picks the file, maps and post the file in another location.

The "Ping channel" for the sender channel was successfull . So it is clear that the channel picks the file without any issue.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

Can you check your input message if it is having </messages> tags? if yes remove it.

since you are using multimapping the sender file should not contain this. it will get created at runtime.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muniyappan,

Removed. Still the same error.

Screen shots below.

Source file :

Message Mapping :

Operation Mapping :

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think namespace is missing in your sender file.

can you try putting namespace and run interface?

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

That worked.. Thank you soooooooo much !!!!!!!!!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Muniyappan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

check this if it helps  you.

Regards,

Muniyappan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the screenshots I gave and provide ur comment !

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think there are two options possible:

1. If you use conditions in interface determination - none of them was met, and therefore system did not pick any of the receiver interfaces, or

2. Your operation mapping did not produce any result message (which you can check with the runtime payload, using test option on the OM or MM).

Regards,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't have any condition, and it iis successfull in OM . I only get error in the channel monitoring.

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Shankar,

The fix for this error is contained in the note 1939203 Synchronous Message fails in SOAP adapter in Integrated Scenario. Apply this fix and the error will be resolved.

Regards

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Mark,

The link doesn't seem to work.

marksmyth
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Shankar,

You need access to the SAP Service Marketplace to access the link. Do you have this? Anyway, if you apply the latest XI ADAPTER FRAMEWORK patch for your current SP release then that should resolve this.

Regards

Mark