cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to exclude MBGMCR upon LI21 for particular Storage type?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

we have SAP Decentralized WM, and have set Distibution model upon which LI21 triggers MBGMCR to SAP ERP.

However for some interims (e.g. 901) we need no IDOC triggering. I.e. for such interims we need to only clear the stock.

Is it somehow possible via standard tools in SAP?

Alternatively I see that we can forbid LI21 for 901 (via SPRO - TC S_ALR_87002479) however I've no idea how to clean negative stock in 901 in this case. SARA is unfortunately not OK here due to enterprise security policy.

Pls advice if someone had similar issues.

Thanks

Pavlo.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

xxxxx1
Explorer
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I wonder what SARA could have to do with clearing negative stock in 901? SARA is archiving, you cannot archive stocks.

And if you do not clear the stock with MM then you can only do the clearance within WM, which means moving positive quants from any other bin to this negative quant in 901 to make it go away.

If you just remove a quant in 901, then you create a inconsistency to MM, as MM and WM will show different stock balances then.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juergen,

All stock from WMS with VLTYP=901 we have to trsansmit to MM via WMTORD. Stocks from other interims are OK to be transmitted via MBGMCR. Therefore we are looking for any solution to ensure that 901 will never be transmitted by MBGMCR (to avoid double stocks in MM).

And I am thinking of SARA as only quazi-solution just to clean up LQUA in 901. This will have to be done if I forbid LI21 for 901 in S_ALR_87002479.

Is there any chance to restrict MBGMCR for particular sorage type? 

Thanks,

Pavlo.