cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pricing date in Sales Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert

We create a sales document (ZRO) as Qty contract , where a pricing date is fall as today

with the ref of ZRO create a other Sales Document (ZCQ1) where Pricing date is copy from  ZRO

and ref of ZCQ1 , a Sales Order (Zor1) is created where Pricing date is copy from ZCQ1

now Requirement is pricing date of sales Document (ZCQ1) and Zor1 should be today

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to VOV8, select the required order type and execute.  There assign "B" to the field "Prop.f.pricing date" and try the same process.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sir we assign "B" to Prop.f.pricing date in Document ZCQ1 but Pricing date is still not come as Today date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks

Yes It is fall as today date if "Prop.f.pricing date" is set as "A"

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep,

Probably option A works because in field "Lead time in days" the value is zero.

What is lead time in days set as?

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Lead Time In Days is used in Deriving the Delivery date of Customer with The relevant sales document type.--Not for Pricing date.

Phanikumar

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Phani,

OP said that with field Prop. f. pricing date = A, in the sales order the pricing date was today's date.

If you see option A, it is based on requested delivery date. Thus if the delivery date is today, then this would determine the pricing date to be today.

To have delivery date as today, in field Lead time in days put zero.

The above was the reasoning, to ask for the value of Lead time in days, in that sales document type.

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear TW,

Now I can catch your logic--thanks for Raising this valid point missed by me...

Phanikumar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Karuna Ravuri,

The Pricing date in V/06 of Pr00 will be effective when you enter Materials In sales order--But For Pricing date at header will be defaulted from VOV8 only i think so..

Phanikumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to clear the "Lead Time" from VOV8 and i have checked in VOV8" and found if you kept "Prop.f.pricing date" Blank so it will pick todays date.

if this will not serve your purpose

check it copy control

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you require current date as pricing date then maintain blank for Prop.f.pricing date field. Then you will have today's date irrespective of pricing dates of reference documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Karuna , by blank , it is not come as today date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep

Are you checking by creating a new document after doing the above configuration change or to the existing saved document?

Also if possible please paste your screenshot , for us to analyse more and help you out.

Regards

Waseem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

Check pricing date field in condition type(eg:PR00) configuration. Maintain blank for the same as well and try.