cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Storage location determination in return delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have a scenario where i need to move all the defective materials which come to me as returns to a different Storage location.

1. I have plant as KWH1

2. I have a shipping point as xxbb again

3. I have 2 Storage locations say WRH1 and RETU

I use Storage location WRH1 for goods issue and I want if customer is going to return the stock because the product is defective I want to keep the stock in the storage location RETU.

Can any one tell me how to do an automatic storage location determination i.e RETU in the above return scenario

I know for goods issue we can do the Storage location determination by Delivering plant, Shippingpoint and storage condition.

But in this scenarion I have only one plant and one shiiping point but two storage locations.

I want to determine WRH1 while goods issue and RETU while goods receipt (Returns).

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which movement type you are using for return delivery?  For information, movement type 655 will post the rejected / returned stock to QI and after QI inspection, if it is found okay, it can be moved to RETU via MB1B with movement type 311.  On the other hand, if you want a different storage location automatically in return sale order, then you can try with  exit USEREXIT_SOURCE_DETERMINATION in program MV45AFZB

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am using Movement type 651 for return Delivery.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For your requirement, it would be better if you change the movement type to 655 as suggested above.

G. Lakshmipathi