cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to fetched deleated invoice from cdhdr based on vendor,company code,fiscal year

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to fetched deleated invoice from cdhdr based on vendor,company code,fiscal year

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have deleted the invoice, you had to archive it. So, try with report S3VBRKAU. Read the documentation.

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually i have to run a report which will give changed invoice or deleted invoice  log based on the selection screen  vendor,company code,fiscal year.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to write a Query with necessary Data in selection screen

check CDHDR and CDPOS tables with change indicator U and D

Similar way you can build the logic

regards,

santosh

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

What report? Check in tcode AOBJ if it is the report in this field

because it could be other than S3VBRKDLS.

See also SAP Note 488970 - Archivability criteria for billing docs S3VBRKWR/S3VBRKPT, for further information

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sontosh,

If ill explain my question little more .After created an invoice in Fv60 for a vendor.I deleted it .Now it is maintaining at cdhdr table in object value field.Now how to fetch all the change doc for that particular vendor and company code .fiscal year.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Eduardo

What you said it is right ,But my requirement is to create a custom report based on my above selection screen to get the change doc from cdhdr  for  vendor .

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

You can try before with the report RSSCD100, but you need to know some values for object and so on, but if you know the records in CDPOS and CDHDR you could do it. So, research before with RSSCD100 and after use it as a template.

I hope this helps you

Regards

Eduardo

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Eduardo Hinojosa,

But how can we extract record from CDHDR based on vendor ,which i took for invoice created  in FV60.