cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment pick up process issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have an issue in consignment Pick up process. While doing consignment pick up process, Pick up order and delivery created.Goods receipt also done. But this delivery is displaying in VF04 which is billing due list. Actually it should not be relevant for billing.

we are using standard document types and itemcategories for consignment process. Fill up order type : KA and Item category as KAN

Can you guys please help me where can i cross check the settings? Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Regardds,

SK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It seems standard configuration has been changed. What is the billing relevance of KAN in your system? It is J in standard, and for document type KA, there is no billing document specified in standard.

Please check and configure accordingly.

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you check if any copy controls were maintained in VTFL

and In VOV8 for the order type KA, check any entry maintained in the Billing Tab

Also check the billing relevant should be J in VOV7 for your item category KAN ( if it is standard)

please check and revert with your findings

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santhosh,

Thanks for the reply. As per standard configuration Item category KAN has the billing relevance as J. Just i found that in return delivery if you do the batch split and do the batch allocation manually then this problem occurs. System will assume that it has got one more line item (Sub item) which is open. That is the reason it's showing in VF04.

Tested the same in my test system and its working fine without sub item.

Let me know if my understanding is correct or not. Is it the standard behaviour?

Regards,

SK

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not sure about this scenario,  billing is not generating which is standard in case of Consignment pickup with our Batch split

regards,

santosh