cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material Listing setup not working on VA01 even condition record missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I've been working on this for days already and have repeatedly searched the forum for answers but unfortunately i wasn't able to find any that brought solution to my problem.

On my listing setup, I've used the standard access sequence a001 then used the standard listing procedure A00001, afterwhich i've assigned it to my sales document type.

I also created a condition record thru VB01 Customer/Material for the listing. I was expecting that if I've entered a material that is not included on the list, system will issue the mesage V1118 Material is not listed ... but unfortunately it did not.

So i've activated the Listing analysis on VA01 and took screenies for you guys to see. It says there that condition record is missing which is true because it is not included on my listing as i've said but no message is issued and system still accepts the material. By the way i've tested exclusion and it is working perfectly but not in the case of listing . I'm currently testing it on our QAS.

Kindly shed me some light and help me on this. Where did i go wrong?

Thanks for your responses in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As you mention that you have maintained condition records for listing in VB01, check if they are valid on current date. Also make sure you have activated listing for your sales document type in OV04.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karuna,

yes, i've checked the validity date at VB03 and i've also defined the listing procedure on my document type. but still isn't working...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lannie, What is the listing procedure that you chose? You can maintain blank if you have only one list or C if there are multiple lists with same material.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karuna,

I have left it blank since i only used 1 access sequence for my procedure. (Customer/Material)

thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lannie, Also note that if your delivery date falls out of validity of listing, the system allows materials that are not listed for the sales order. So change validity or delivery date which ever.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karuna,

Thanks for your help but unfortunately i've checked the validity of my listing against the delivery date on my sales document. Validity of my listing is 01/01/2014 to 12/31/9999 and my required delivery date is 01/30/2014 so i guess its within my validity period.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you test in DEV and let me know whether it is working perfectly or not?  If it is working perfectly in DEV but not in QA, then you need to recheck your transport request whether it has been moved correctly.  If it is not working even in DEV, then you need to revisit the entire configuration especially the Access Sequence where  you have to check whether only standard fields are maintained and not any zee fields.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G.Lakshmipathi

Thanks!

Yep, done with testing on dev as well but all are not working. I've used the standard access sequence A001 (Customer-KUNNR/Material-MATNR) and no Zfields. I also did my own condition table using Sales Org/DC/Customer Grp/Material (all standard fields) and created my own access sequence for it and assigned it to my order type afterwards i created by condition table (VB01). After setting this up i've tested a material that is not included on my listing, so i was expecting the message v1118 to appear but it did not... All tested at DEV and QAS.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I also did my own condition table using Sales Org/DC/Customer Grp/Material (all standard fields) and created my own access sequence

I have tested in my system with the standard configuration and system has promptly thrown the said error message.  This means, with the standard configuration for Listing, system will definitely throw an error if the material is not listed.  I strongly feel, after going through your above comments that the issue is there only since you have your own tables and access sequence.  You need to revisit this.

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Maintain atleast one material in vb01 listing and check the sales order for other materials.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Done that. When i put material that is not on my list system accepts it still and does not issue any error message.

thanks!

Lannie

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is so clear from your screenshots that " you have not maintained any condition records"

Without Condition records where did you list all the materials ?

in the condition records, you have to list all your materials. If you are trying to process sales order with materials which is not listing in the condition records, then you will get error

try by maintaining condition records and check?

regards,

santosh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santosh,

Thanks for your immediate response.

the screenshot i've attached is a sample of a material that is NOT included on my listing, that is why I am expecting an error message to pop up saying that the material is not listed but it did not happen.