cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom alert configuration in 7.31 single stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement in my project regarding the alert configuration. Requirement is as follows.

If the message have the multiple records and if the mandatory field is missing in any of the record only that record should be suppressed and alert should be raised  and the entire message should be processed with out fail.

We thought of calling standard alert api in message mapping for raising alert for the fileds missing in record.

So, could anyone of you please suggest how can we proceed in such approach or any other suggestions?

Please share if there are any docs and links.

Regards,

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

I think you can take a look at following approach that may suit you

You can go for multi-mapping in this you can segreecate the number of record which are require or not then create a two message one for successfule and other for email structure

means scenario is  with one sender and two receiver (actual and mail)

Regards

GB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya

Create one alert category in SOLMAN or ECC system. Create one RFC receiver adapter to connect to solman ot ECC.

Then use RFC look up in message mapping and call the function module SALERT_CRETAE.

You can call the same from UDF or java mapping as well.

praveen_sutra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Jaya,

If I understood correctly you would like to send a mail alert to user if there few fields missing and second requirement is to process the message even though few fields are empty or not available.

For alert mechanism you can have ()

to have alert sent and message processed.

secondly for processing messages even though few fields are empty use MapWithDefault node function to enter the details.

Please let me know if you need more info.

thanks and regards,

Praveen T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen,

Thanks for reply.

But my requirement is different.

First point is correct that if few fields missing in record alert should be raised to user with details of fields missing in that record and that record should be supressed.

Second is that message should be processed with the remaining records.

We thought of using the standart alert api (7.31 single stack) for alerts in mapping. Not sure how to proceed.

Regards,

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayasuryaavathi,

Check the blog

It may be useful for you.

Regards

Raj    

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,