Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCM IMG Global ATP --> Maintain Check Control Transport issue

andrew_jeffery4
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Greetings All,

Here's an Odd one for you.

Developer is complaining that the Data he has changed via a transport in the IMG for Global ATP-->Product Availability Check -->Maintain Check Control is not showing up in the Destination systems.  

The Transport Request shows all the Objects in the transport and the Transport Log shows objects where successfully imported, however they don't appear

This has happened Multiple times and Development is pointing at BASIS and BASIS is pointing back at development.     Is there some "Trick" to move this configuration that we are missing?

Thanks

Andy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andy,

Did you try creating the transport from DB table level and see if it works ?

/SAPAPO/ATP05 is the DB table. Select the entries here and go to menu option Table Entry -> Transport entries.

Hope this helps

Babu Kilari

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Andy

Yes, I have faced this issue with Check Control transports not reflecting changes related to updates done in Scope of Check categories.

I am not able to recall exactly how I tackle the issue, but can give you some hint based on what I remember -

Whenever you add any new categories in scope of check that change gets transported without any issue, but if there is any existing category is removed then that change does not get transported.  to tackle this issue now -

1. Add the categories you had removed from scope of check and create the transport(TR#1) (do not transport this TR)

2. Remove the categories which you do not want, and then create the another transport.(TR#2)

TR#2 will contain the change which you want to move to your target system. Please note the correction TR#2 needs to go after your previous TRs are gone.

Also someone will have verify each and every scope of check manually comparing two system to make sure it is correct. (I had done that with the help my another team mate)

As I mentioned I am unable to remember exact solution how I tackled it, but I am sure above was part of workaround. So please do let me know as well.

Hope this will help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare