cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide Table Extensions Tab for SC and PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have enabled Brazil configurations in SRM and as a result of it the tab Table Extensions in SC and PO is enabled automatically. We have requirement to hide this tab for all countries except Brazil. I found that in the WD component /SAPSRM/WDC_UI_SC_DOFC_D1 we can achieve this by extending the WDDOMODIFYVIEW when all the context data is filled from the metadata.

Is there any cleaner way where this can be hidden through configuration? I do not want to do code modification. If the tab is enabled based on Brazil configurations then I believe there should be a place in the configuration to hide the same.

Can someone throw some light regarding this?

Thanks,

Nagarajan.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

I will send you one example to hide tab in item level, and would you please tell me your mail address?

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy Li,

Thanks for your reply. My email Id is kumarappan.nagarajan@gmail.com

Regards,

Nagarajan.

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nagarajan,

I already sent you one file for hiding tabs.

Hope this will be of help.

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy Li,

Thanks for the document. As I have given in the original message I know the WD component where we can do this enhancement. I was hoping to find where this context values were being populated or which configuration is driving these tabs to be made visible / invisble.

Thanks for your help !!! If you have any info on the details I am looking for you can guide me the direction.

Regards,

Nagarajan.