cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APO SNP Planned order getting generated without PDS, how to stop it?

0 Kudos

Dear team,

In our Business scenario, we do not want to generate SNP planned order if the SNP-PDS is missing, however in standard SNP Heuristics run generate a planned order without any capacity consumption.

Please advise if there is away to stop generating the SNP planned order if SNP-PDS is missing.

Any input is appreciated

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

satish_waghmare3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Nethi,

It can be done using custom program to delete planned orders without source of supply. This program can be run immediately after SNP Heuristics and then again after Capacity Leveling.

You will require this BAPI :  BAPI_MOSRVAPS_DELEMULTI

Hope this will help.

Thank you

Satish Waghmare

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nethi

I checked a past thread where the options provided by Thamizh and Satish were discussed. You may see if it helps

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1311435

I have seen Planned Orders getting generated by heuristics without a valid source of supply. It  looks for a valid transportation lane and procurement type maintained in Product Master. If you do not have a valid source of supply, can you avoid having transportation lane between source and destination and procurement type? Ideally, if there is no valid source of supply, I would neither expect a transporttaion lane or external procurement. I see it more as a master data issue and solution should lie in master data.

Alternately, you can work with the BAPI that is mentioned in the thread.

Thanks,

Prasun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nethi

Please share the version and support pack you are using. You may check SAP Note 1406839 that may be helpful for your scenario.

Thanks,

Prasun

thamizhchelvan_gunasekara
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasun,

In version management under SNP select the option NO PLANNED ORDERS W/O SOURCE OF SUPPLY and run heuristics, this will solve your problem.

BR

Thamizh