Did you mean: 

SD-basic doubts

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Friends,

i want to know what is

1 maintenance contract,

2 Rental Contract,

3 credit memo and debit memo (and where we ll create credit memo and debit memo),

4 Return.

5 also the difference betwn Free of charge delivery & free of sub charge delivery.

Thanks

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>1 Maintenance Contract</b>

As per my understanding, this refers to AMC contract, which is handled through CS (Customer service) in SAP.

<b>2 Rental Contract</b>

In SAP, Rental Contract can be handled as a contract with Periodic Billing. i.e say every month the contract may be for Rs 10,000/-, so the customer is raised invoice of Rs. 10,000/- every month.

<b>3 credit memo and debit memo (and where we ll create credit memo and debit memo)</b>

Credit Memo & Debit Memo can be created with reference or without reference to existing document. These may be required in case of issuing credit note for sales return, or special incentive credit note, & so on. Incase of Debit note, Original invoice is under prices, so debit memo can be raised for the same & so On.

<b>4 Return.</b>

This refers to me as sales return, which could be a scenario in business process.

<b>5 also the difference betwn Free of charge delivery & free of sub charge delivery.</b>

Free of charge delivery can be for samples to be delivered. Free of sub charge delivery may be in case of goods to be delivered free of cost, against Sales return or sub-standard goods sent earlier.

Hope this gives you some idea of the information being seeked by you.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward points if helpful.