cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reversal of posting

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

we transfer a cost from one wbs to another wbs through kb11n. but suppose we have to reverse that entry then what are the steps or solutions

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

in menu bar click on posting and select reverse. Now enter the original document number and date. save. document will be reversed.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sir,

Thanks for ur reply, but after reversing whether the entries will be shown in report of CJI3

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can see in CJI3 with reversal document in document number and original document in ref doc number field.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I tell u wht exactly I have done. firstly I have entered nly 1 entry for 1 line item then 2nd entry for 12 line item and then 3rd entry for 130 line item. then I chk the cji3 in which double entry has been showed. then I open tht documents again in kb11n and del tht double entry and saved and I do this procedure for 6 times so now I have 10 documents then again I reverse that last six documents through kb11n by keeping correct wbs in sender and wrong wbs in receiver

and I have saved that. I have to asked u that whether is there any issue of budget exceed as the project goes on

Former Member
0 Kudos

or can I get ur cell number to talk with u

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand that you have created many entires in KB11n. Budget won't be issue, once you clear the entires which is not needed. 

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thnx sir for ur suggestion but one more query tht entries are not deleted from the system is these right na. because now I chk then it shows me 16 documents number there will be no issue na because I am new to the company. previous there was 9 documents out which I do reversal of 6 documents and 3 documents kept as it on which the correct entry has made. after reversing the 6 documents it generates the new document number for that reversal entry and please if possible give me ur cell number

Regards,

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Avinash,

Original documents are 9 in which 6 are reversed 3 with no changes. So now total entries would be 15.

Download the data from CJI3 into excel sheet and do the analysis.

Regards,

Answers (0)