Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding error in process for PO in sap srm

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

Recently I found that we are getting much issues related to PO "Error in Process" . Can someone explain me the root cause for such kind of error. Why do we face such error and what should be done to remove such kind of error permanently. Because of this error WF also stucks sometimes and also PO is not reflected to backend.

For example for below screenshot.In this PO the 2nd Item is deleted by the purchaser and then this PO went into " Error in Process" state.

Can someone tell me about this kind of error. Is there any note for this.or any FM where I can check and process it without changing anything in PO not even the WF.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

This status is very general and it means that SRM PO failed to be replicated to ECC side.

I suggest you check the specific errors in trx RZ20 for these POs, and with these specific errors, we can analyze the root cause.

Best regards,

Ivy

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Reason may be the account assignment check in ECC backend. Probably following note may help.

726982 - Correction report: Index of account assignment in POs

1832998 - RAISE_EXCEPTION in CL_PO_SCHEDULE_HANDLE_MM for deleted item

Try for PO item ---- with and without follow on doc.

You can very well analyse the error message in RZ20 or the portal Application Monitor.

Please check SM58 queue as well if it is cleared from SRM. Debug the BBP_POC in SE93 by deleting the second item, and see where it is going wrong / validating the entries.

The change in PO is updated in ECC through BAPI_PO_CREATE1. Debug this as follows --- 

As per note 539978 - Automatic generation of BAPI test data directory, generate test data for BAPI_PO_CHANGE or BAPI_PO_CREATE1 in ECC and see if it posted.

You also can re-transfer the PO using bbp_pd_po_transfer_exec to check if it is going through.

Please try this and provide your analysis along with the SRM system version.

Abhijit.