cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Supplier Search

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirements wherein i Have to search for the Suppliers in my system , We have a custom query "Search Supplier " for searching suppliers which shows few filters to filter the search. Out of those filters , two of the filters are mandatory by default. One is "Name" Filter and the other is "Show Only Replicated" Filter, and the default value for the "Show Only Replicated" filter is "YES". Now my requirement is to make this value as "NO", I have tried duplicating the querry but could not achieve the requirement.Please suggest me if I can meet this requirment.

PFA of the screen shot where the querry is dispalyed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishal,

Try this,

Navigate to custom query "Search Supplier". under Filter Prompts tab click on Parameter Name "Show Only Replicated" and update Default Value to "false".

This should make "Show Only Replicated" filter default to "NO".

Thanks

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai Krishna,

thanks for your inputs , but its a standard query and we cannot edit it, we have to duplicate and created a custom query, bt even that didn't solve the issue because though i created a custom query duplicated from standard, there was some built in class which was overwriting the default value of Is_Replicated filter, so had to delete this filter from my custom query and add it explicitly and then the issue was solved it worked as expected.

regards,

Vishal

jaheer_hussain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

For 'show only replicated' name,please add value NO also in 'Value List type'.

With Regards,

Jaheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaheer,

Thnks for yor input, but there is no value in list as" show only replicated".

regards,

Vishal