cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

value block.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement please let me know how map in standard SAP.

I need to limit a particular end user for processing orders upto certain values only. He/she should be stopped from punching sales orders,deliveries & invoices above certain net value.

If he does my mistake system should set a auto block which has to be essentially released by his superiors for further process.

How to map this situation in SAP with out any development or bare minimum developement.

regards,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

The sales order could be blocked by either

1. Activating credit risk management

2. User exits.

In case 1,The sales orders are usually blocked when the credit limit of a customer exceeds the prescribed value. Please refer to the following link to know more about the credit blocking and authorisation objects to release these objects.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005vp/helpdata/en/7f/1d85347860ea35e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

In case 2, The userexit_save_document_prepare (sapmv45a) could be used to block your sales order based on your custom logic and probably a Z report could be used to release the documents.

I hope this piece of information is useful to you,If so don't forget to give some points else get back to me for more details.

Regards,

Girish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

The other way could be , copy the existing order type, give it a different name & apply a credit limit to the new order type. Then limit the users you want to be able to use only this (new)order type and the other users can use the original order type. This way a limit can be applied to the users.

Do try it out and give your feedback.

Regards,

PATHIK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

I personally feel that WORKFLOW module will suit your requirement

Regards

Aravind

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Is there any option where this feature can be enabled without workflow.

regards,

Pavan