cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Consignment return to Quality

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I´m using the movement type 634 (GI rcpt:cust.consgmt) to return material from cust.consg. stock, but this go to unrestric stock. What I need is the movement go to quality stock instead of unrestr.

I can make a copy of the 634 using OMJJ, but, my question is where can I specified the type of stock, in this case the quality stock.

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For Return to qaulaity  the mov type is 655, you can use this else you can change accodingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

655 cannot be used for consignment return.I have made copy of 634. I need to know what entry has to be made for that copy of 634, so that it will go to quality  instead of unrestricted

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You cannot expect 634 to behave as like 655 since they behave differently altogether.  In fact, if you check in OMJJ for these two movement types, for 634, Special Stock Indicator W would be there whereas, it wont be there in 655.

As already suggested, either you have to make use of 655 functionality or retain the current configuration.  But I am not sure, there would be some negative impact if you use 655 for consignment return.  Please try, check the outcome from inventory point of view and update here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

We will not be able to use 655 for our case.I need to know what extra entry has to be made in copy of 634 so that it will post stock to quality instead of unrestricted.