cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7.0: Rejection mail is not being sent to person who created the SC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When a SC is rejected by the approver, rejection mail is not getting triggered to the person who created it.

It is happening only for few users' and when I tested for a test user, rejection mail is getting triggered for the test user and also the required settings are in place.

Could you please let me know what settings I will have to validate specific to the user as it is supposed to be happening only for few user ID's.

best regards,

Raghavendra.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Raghu

Can you check if the email id is correctly populated ?

Then also check SOST transaction for the SC number and see what is the delivery report there .

If the email is sent from there ask user to check their email  filter settings .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

I verified the e-mail address in both SU01 and also the relationship tab of the Business partner in BP transaction for the user.

Both the mail address and communication method are updated in SU01 and BP transaction.

In SOST, entry relevant to rejection of SC itself is not there, where for the other user who is not having this problem an entry exists in SOST with the following details "Document 0010087566 rejected by Raghavendra Kumar".

Please advise if I have to do any further checks.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Best regards,
Raghavendra.

vinita_kasliwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hey Raghu

can you check this as well ?

- Set the attribute FORWARD_WI for the requester in pposa_bbp

Flag: Forward Work Item

Flag: Specifies whether work items are to be forwarded as e-mails.

- In SO16, tab "Mail Sy.Grp", select "Send to home address of users".      

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinita,

Thanks for your suggestions.

I have verified the SO16 and PPOMA_BBP for the attribute and they seem to be in place.

However, I noticed that a step in the case of unsuccessful case (Mails are not sent when a SC is rejected) is missing in the SLG1 log for the workflow:

Could you please check and let me if this could be the root cause.

Bets regards,

Raghavendra.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

check below wiki:

Events and Alert Management

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

Thanks for your quick reply.

I checked it and as I mentioned we are facing this issue for only few users' whereas it is working fine for the rest of the users' in both Quality and Production.

So, could you please suggest if there would any checks related to user ID's.

Best regards,

Raghavendra.