cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plants Abroad

Former Member
0 Kudos

D Friends,

There is a config node in SD: Plants Abroad. The documentation of Plants Abroad config says that- In this IMG activity, you make settings specific to SD, if you have an organization with plants abroad (but within the European Union).

Now my question is that this config can be used for European Union ONLY? Can’t I use this functionality for any other places like India and Singapore? If no, then why can’t I use it for a scenario outside Europe? Or if I use it what will happen, won’t it work?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

phanikumar_v3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sagar,

You can understand the Difference in configurations once you are aware of Excise/Tax/Customs calculations for Plant Specific in Abroad...

There is lot of differences Between EU trading configurations and NAFTA Trading configurations..

Because In Among Europian Union --Custom calculation varies from Country to country--also with NAFTA.

Pl follow Foreign Trade concepts can give you more clarity..

Phanikumar

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello R Sgr,

Request you to kindly google search for Plants Abroad in Europe & then post specific questions here.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

I'd already googled. I found Plants abroad setting only for EU. My query is that can this be mapped for plants and co. codes outside EU?

Thanks.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have a look at the following notes which will answer your queries.

• Note 335816 - Plants abroad and tax jurisdiction code
  • Note 1929128 - Limitation of Plants Abroad in country where Jurisdiction code is defined

G. Lakshmipathi