cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soap Action Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

The scenario is outbound sync. proxy to soap. In the web services there are 3 soap actions.

1.Connect.

2.Update.

3.Disconnect.

I need to make it work. I need to call connect, then update and then disconnect. When I am using using the Soap action for connect or update its now working properly. When i am using Soap action as connect (http://abcd/connect) , it is giving error as "Runtime exception occurred during application mapping com/sap/xi/tf/_MM_New_Consumer_Data_Res_; com.sap.aii.mappingtool.tf7.IllegalInstanceException: Cannot create target element /ns1:MT_New_Consumer_Data_Res. Values missing in queue context."

when I am using update as a soap action, it is successful but we are not getting reply.

Please help.

Thanks,

Sherwin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sherwin,

That exception seems not to have relation with the SOAP action itself. The PI mapping is failed because probably to test the first SOAP action you are not using any payload and the mapping cant generate the target XML. If i was you i would try with SOAPui to assure what payload is necessary and to prepare according this the mappings inside PI.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sherwin,

The error saying that the value for this field in the target message mapping is not populating.

Check the source mapping for this field it may be the udf return value is not populated to this field to create the target field..

Regards

Raj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This is not a soap action issue. This a mapping issue and you need to find out the root cause.

Go to SXMB_MONI and open the payload xml. Take the data and run the map in ESR.

This will show you the reason for why the map has failed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz see the screenshot for the webservices soap actions.