cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Finished product 20000456 keeps moving on my planning board

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

We are using sap snp and ppds,20000456 finish good won't stay on the schedule, keeps moving out within the frozen period. Its starting to cause confusion when it bumps off the schedule.kindly suggest me valuble message.

regards,

babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Once you schedule an order for your finish products in DS Board after the use the function Fix order just right click on order set Fix option. After you can not move it until and unless you un-fix that order.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Thanks for your help,

This is temporarily fixed ,I need permanent solution to fix it.so this doesn't keep happening,Kindly requested to reply asap.

Regards,

Babu

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Could you please elaborate the requirement also share the screen shot of DS board?

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

Your answer is quite helpful,

I need permanent solution to fix it.so this doesn't keep happening,

This finish good won't stay on the schedule, keeps moving out within the frozen period. Its starting to cause confusion when it bumps off the schedule.

Kindly requested to reply asap.

babu

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

Are you using the optimizer or any scheduling heuristic? What do you mean by frozen period? Is it planning time fence.

Without manual intervention in DS board order can move by scheduling heuristic  or Optimizer only. They can mot move automatically.

Could you please elaborate the details process and requirement?

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

thank you reply,

we are using scheduling heuristics in apo ppds only it is planning time fence.

babu.

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajendra,

For the purposes of planning,use the positive offset (which is set in the planning strategy)  the current time is postponed to the future when you set a positive offset.All orders within this horizon are viewed as orders in the past. So it will not change the existing orders during scheduling.

Also refer the OSS note  453864 - Firming/fixing logic in APO (documentation)

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (0)