Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem releasing transport with SolMan customizing

FransLelieveld
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We set up a Solution Manager Development system and configured that system via the guided procedure. All customizing was assembled in a transport. We now want to transport this customizing to our production system. However, when we release the transport we get an error regarding entries in table TSOCM_CON_ACTLNK: the key seems to be too long.

Indeed the key is too long when you compare it with the definition of  the table:

The table itself does not contain the mentioned records with the 200 in front of it, just records without 200.

The other strange thing is that the transport does not contain table TSOCM_CON_ACTLNK. At least it does not find it when I do a search on the expanded transport.Otherwhise it would be an option to delete the entry for the table and include it manually.

Any ideas how to solve this and get the transport released?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Can you please tell me which Change document type you are using ?

Regards,

Shashank Sahu

FransLelieveld
Explorer
0 Kudos

We are using ZMCR and ZMHF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

u are facing problem with the both transaction types ?

Please check you have proper authorization for transporting the TR and check whether all the RFC are working properly or not .

Check Object S_TRANSPRT

Check You have proper Authorization of SE01 in DEV.

Regards,

Shashank

FransLelieveld
Explorer
0 Kudos

Sorry Sahu, I think you misunderstood. I am not transporting via ChaRM but I am trying to transport the ChaRM configuration.

I found some more info from the installation documents we produced.

The transport was created as part of the guided procedure, namely the step where you copy the customizing from 000 to productive client. You copy transport AI_CUSTOMIZING.

We then got an error that the change request/task has no or incorrect source client 200.

This probably caused the problem.