cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create new unit of measurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to create new unit of measurement using the tran code CUNI, or going through SAP netweaver - > general settings -> Check units of measurement, it is giving a message of "I am not authorized to create new UOM". Do I need special permission to do that. or is there any other tran code or menu path to create

Any help is appreciated

Thanks

DIL

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The message is clear - You do not have authorization.

When you receive this message, do the following:

In the command prompt on the top, enter transaction code /oSU53.

A new screen with details of authorizations checked and authorizations available appears.

Copy that screenshot into a word document and approach your basis consultant (and project manager) to give you authorizations.

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ramakrish, thank you so much. The problem solved Thanks once again,

I am trying to list the transaction code next to the IMG activity in the screen, I am not able to see "edit - technical - tecnical name on" path in the menu. Any help is

appreciated

Thanks

DIL

Ramki
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am happy that ur problem is resolved.

You cannot display Transaction code next to IMG path.

But, once you are inside a IMG txn, then you can see the Txn code at the right side bottom of the screen (for many IMG nodes, txn codes do not exist).

Best regards

Ramki

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ramki, I see as you say the right side corner we have a popup menu, we are able to see the user, system, client and transaction, response time and all other things, in one of the book which I following, they are saying we can go to dynamic menu and click edit and click "Technical name ON" then we can see the IMG trxn code next to the activity.

May be it is old version? Help is appreciated

Thanks

DIL

Answers (0)