Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM 7 Shopping Cart Header Adding Custom Radio Button

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Good day.

I am able to add custom fields in SC Header via the links below:

IMG > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross Application Basic Settings > Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) > Configure Customer Field > Define Customer Fields on Header Level >Append for Customer Fields on Shopping Cart Header

IMG > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross Application Basic Settings > Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) > Configure Customer Field > Define Customer Fields on Header Level >Append for Customer Cross-Document Database Fields on Header

I was able to modify the visibility of the fields via link below:

IMG > SAP Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross Application Basic Settings > Extensions and Field Control (Personalization) > Configure Field Control>

However, the custom fields that I created are being displayed in SRM 7 as (1) Checkbox and (2) Dropdown .  I would like one of the fields to be displayed as Radio Button (with two options to choose from). 

Can you kindly provide the procedure and example code (if any) on how to add custom radio button in Shopping Cart Header (SRM 7)? 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Brando Braganza

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brando,

You may refer to this document:

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy/all,

Thanks for your inputs.

I have checked our System's configurator part and it requires "a modification key".  Also, there's no "Create Enhancement" under "Other Functions" from our system.

Do you happen to know if there are other ways to add custom radio button in SRM 7 SC - General Data? 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Brando Braganza

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Any advice on the possible solution for this?  Can you please provide the detailed approach and example code (if any)? Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Brando

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brando,

Do you mean the first step in my recommended document?

If so, you just need to go to trx se80, and insert a Z-name under webdynpro. Then display it and a pop-up message will ask if you would like to create a new object. You should choose yes and continue.

For 'modification key', I never heard about this. Maybe your user doesn't have enough authorization and you should have S_DEVELOP object at least.

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

Thanks for your inputs.

I was actually referring to these steps in the doc:

Push the button “Start Configurator” and an internet browser will be opened

Choose “Change” and click in the button called “Extensibility 1”:

Those steps would require mod keys as it seems SAP Standard will be changed.  I would not like to provide mod keys as this might void SAP Warranty. 

However, I notice that from other systems that it's possible to create enhancement by doing the steps below:

After you push the button “Start Configurator” and an internet browser is opened instead of the button "Change" use the button "Other Functions"->"Create Enhacement". In the opened window chose Z* package and Z* configuration name. Now your Z* enhacement is the same as original configuration and will be shown instead of one. And you may change enhacement with your needs.

Unfortunately, "Other Functions"->"Create Enhacement" is not available in our system's configurator.

Any advice on the possible solution for this?  Thank you.

Best regards,

Brando

ivy_li
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Brando,

I tested in my system, and I could see 'Other function'->'Create Enhancement' in start configurator.

I don't know why you can't see this.

So I suggest you directly user Change button. In order to be able to change this, you have to do as follows:

====

If you want to edit the object WDCC /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_OIF_SC_PROFNL 00 in this SAP System, have your system administator set the SAP System to "modifiable" for this object.

This can affect the modifiability of the namespace /SAPSRM/ or the namespaces that correspond to the pattern /SAPSRM/, as well as the global setting of the system change option.

The system change option is set using the Transport Organizer tools (Transaction SE03). Expand the Administration node and execute the program Set system change option. The options are described there.

====

Best regards,

Ivy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ivy,

Thanks for your inputs.  I will try to search for other options first as the approach will void SAP warranty. 

Best regards,

Brando

former_member207661
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Brando,

I know this is quite late now to reply.

Adding this information so that if someone is facing same issue in future, can use this.

If you are facing highlighted issue, then after pushing the button 'Start Configurator', click on 'Display Configurator' and then use button 'Other Functions-> Create Enhancement'.

What I understand from reading various posts and after enhancing it in my system (SRM 713), from some higher Support Packs, SAP has provided this Enhancement option in FPM in Display mode only.

~Cheers,

Shyam