Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not find the badge "In a blogging mood"

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have completed all the requirements for the badge "In a Blogging mood". I have created more than 4 blogs, received 5 likes,received 5 star rating.

But the badge shows that i have only completed 80%, and the badge is yet to be awarded. Can you please help on getting the badge

Thanks,

Satish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

vivekbhoj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I checked your profile, The mission is 80% completed

You have yet to create two more blogs

I checked your History and found that you earned I blogged batch last month after creating the below blog:

(Although you had already created 2 more blogs earlier but it seems you have not bookmared SCN Rules of Engagement so you were not awarded the badge)

After December 12 i.e.  after this blog, , you have created only 2 blogs:

That is why you need to create two more blogs

Regards,

Vivek

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

Thanks for the kind reply. Still i could not get few points clarified. Can you please explain.

But Now i have 4 blogs with all the conditions satisfied. And the basic requirement for that badge is four blogs. why still am not able to get the badge

Thanks,

Satish

vivekbhoj
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

Once you get the "I Blogged" badge, after that you need to create 4 more blogs to earn the "In a Blogging Mode" badge - but after earning "I Blogged" badge, you have created only 2 blogs - as the earlier blogs do not count so you are stuck at 80%

Regards,

Vivek

former_member1716
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Got it Thanks for your reply Vivek . will try to get my badge soon

Thanks,

Satish

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

one of your written blog has fulfilled I blogged requirement, that is why In a Blogged Mood mission is showing 80%.