cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commitment line items in CJI5 report shows extra lines apart from PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

The Scenario is : a Maintenance Order is created in an R/3 System (with CO accounting enabled) which triggers Purchase Requisitions, which in turn is converted into POs.

Here a PR with 9 line items is being converted into a PO with 9 line items. When we run the CJI5 report for Open commitments, the report shows 10 line items, with open items for the 10th line. The Reference document for this 10th item is shown as the same PO with 9 line items. This extra line is also seen in the COOI table.

Can you pls help to find where does this line come from, if it is NOT from PO. I have checked the PO & all change history, this line never existed in the PO. Also the PO has no planned delivery cost added in any of the lines & it is a single account assignment, assigned to Maintenance Order.

Below screen shots for your info.

1. PO - with 9 line items

2. CJI5 Report with 10 line items for this PO ref.

Thanks,

Kalai.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalai,

run the program in se38 RKACOR04--Adjustment Betw. Line Items and Totals Records (Act.Cost + Commitment) and RKACOR10---Reconstruct commitments totals records from COOI.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

Thanks for your quick reply. I can understand that the inconsistency can be adjusted by this report. But I wanted to understand how did the extra line came into commitment, when this is not available in the PO, and even the extra line has reference to the PO number.

Kindly explain.

Thanks,

Kalai.

former_member203098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalai,

Have you checked any user exists been used to add one more linitem in PO creation program i.e ME21N.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

No there is no User Exit used in ME21N programs. Any idea, from which else transaction can the commitment tables get updated other than PR & PO. ( but the extra line item has the ref doc as PO).

Thanks,

Kalai.

Answers (0)