cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP XI/PI Landscape

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Friends,

I am new in SAP PI and i have started learn XI through blogs and documents.

However , no where i have found the SAP XI/PI Landscape.

It will be good if you guys can share it with a flow chart or in steps.

Thanks !

Message was edited by: Sanjeev Aggarwal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

I think to understand PI it is better to understand the different perspectives about its architecture, and the sap.help has a good information:

Technical System Landscape - PI (Process Integration) - SAP Library

Architecture (SAP NetWeaver PI Dual-Stack) - SAP NetWeaver Process Integration - SAP Library

Connectivity - SAP NetWeaver Process Integration - SAP Library

You need to know that the architecture has changed form  XI 3.0 (the first stable version and very used) to PI 7.4. If i was you i think it's interesting to know the way that this product has followed to evolution you can know what features has changed or improved searching the pattern "what's new" and the PI version.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjeev,

There are tons of documents available on SCN explaining the System Landscape Directory(SLD).

What I understood in your thread is that you are looking for XI/PI Landscape,you can not find such term separately.

XI/PI Landscape is nothing but SLD which is used to maintain system catalog and software catalog that is maintaining Technical systems,business systems,products,software components etc.This information will be used during the configuration of integration directory objects.

You can search for this on scn to get more info and charts.

Regards

Raj

dipaks_patil
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI

Refer following link.

Thanks,

Dipak Patil