Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schd.for delivery stock after PGI

tushar_chavan7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We have booked a delivery and subsequent documents for a raw material using standard process of Sales Order->Delivery Document with PGI->Commercial Invoice->Excise Invoice.

After the process, when I check the stock status in MMBE, system shows the stock of those batches under “Schd. For delivery”.

If I see the status of the same in MB5B, there it is not showing this stock in Closing stock.

Can you throw some light as to what might have gone wrong and how to set this right ? Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Tushar

Note : I have search on the SCN and as i understand, Schd.for delivery is a state before PGI and gets cleared once PGI is done. But in this particular case, even the PGI has been done but the stock still shows under 'Schd.for delivery'.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

tushar_chavan7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thank You everyone for your help and time spent in suggesting solution.

I would raise this issue with SAP support and let me see what best they can do here.

Regards,

Tushar

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When ou get some response from SAP please update here so that we can also know the reason and solution for the same.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

Please check the material document has been generated or not in background while PGI in sales flow

I think material document had not generated with movment type 601.

If not generated means check in VOV6 t-code with your selected schedule line category name has maintaining the movement type or not.

In VOV6 t-code not maintained movement type 601 means material document(goods issue) will not generate backgroundly, stock will not issue and still stock will be in MMBE (Stock overview)

I hope it will clear.

Regards,

Hanmanth

tushar_chavan7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks Hanmanth,

Unfortunately, even the material document has generated with 601 movement.

I have a feeling I need to take this up with SAP OSS.

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have already tried SDRQCR21 report then may be the stock  is allocated to some other delivery

Please run  VL06G with the selection of the material & see any other delivery is allocated for the same.

Regards

Damu

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Can you see a material document in document flow? Please check which movement type is there and what accounting entry has been made by system?

Thank$

tushar_chavan7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi MoazzaM,

Actually it's a plain 601 movement and even the accounting is also has gone to stock and consumption GLs as required.

Still the stock is displayed under 'Schd.for delivery' column.

Regards,

Tushar

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Than I think you should raise an OSS note to SAP because this is strange behavior. I faced an issue at the time of PGI that system created two material and accounting documents for one delivery and stock was issued twice. I searched and found an SAP note stating that this is due to unknown technical error and they gave a program to adjust the stock. In your case may be they would be able to give you a similar program or you can search in SAP service market place for some existing note.

In my opinion this is not normal behavior and there must be some technical issue with this. I believe you are facing this issue first time and for only one document. Is it so?

Thank$

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Will you be able to see that delivery reference in MD04?

G. Lakshmipathi

tushar_chavan7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Lakshmipathi,

The delivery reference can be seen in MD04 as 'Delvry' in the MRP Element column.

Also the FI entry has been booked at the time of PGI.

Regards,

Tushar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try running the correction report SDRQCR21

G. Lakshmipathi

tushar_chavan7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Tried it. but there's no change.

Tushar

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case, check in MB51 for that material, with which movement type, the stock is creating issue.  You can reverse with the alternate movement type.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Tishar,

Is this problem occurring for Raw material only or for all Material types?

If only for Raw materials, check in OMS2 for your Material Type ROH and Plant combination check whether Quantity Update is checked or not

regards,

santosh

tushar_chavan7
Explorer
0 Kudos

Santosh,

Thanks for the reply.

But the combination is 'checked' in OMS2.

Tushar