cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in Project Closure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using Component Version SAP ECC 6.0.

I have Project for which "Balance of WBS XXXXXXXX is not zero" Message no. K0115.

I checked CJ88 and there is no cost for settlement. Also checked CJI3 and seems everything is Okay. Can you please let me know which is root cause for this problem so that I can analysed and find out solution?

Thank You,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

Is there any commitment cost lying at your WBS.? I mean any open PO etc.

Please check CJI5 and also execute CNMM (Project related procurement) to trap the root cause.

Regards,

Amit Rajoria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I checked CJI5 (Open Items Only: Ticked ON) and there is no Open PO coming so I can confirm there is no commitment cost lying on Project. And as per my knowledge for commitment cost message is different. So can you please suggest any other thing that I need to do ?

Thank You,

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

Please refer the following link and possibilities for your solutions

Message Ko115 - Balance of WBS xxxxxxx is not zero - Toolbox for IT Groups

Regards,

Amit Rajoria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you checked in CJIC?  Is there any thing pending for settlement?

check in CJI3, the balance should be 0 there and in CJI5, no open items should be there.

Also check for any pending confirmations. All the activity and activity elements should be be confirmed. Use CN25.

Regards

Shishir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As I already said I checked both CJi3 and CJI5 and seems ok to me. Please suggest what else I should check.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

Please check the SAP note: 560803.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Swapnil,

Have u tried to set System status of WBS element to TECO. If not, please do that.

Then return unspent money on the WBS or available amount.Verify all commitments are cleared and then try doing settlement.

You can also refer below mentioned thread

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1451395

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

WBS Element is already TECOed, still error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swapnil,

There are few more solution that you can try.

Solution 1.

Execute your Settlement Profile (OKO7) and tell me what option you have used out of three option available out there as

1. To be settled in full.

2. Can be settled.

3. Not for settlement.

I think Options 2 and 3 allow you to proceed further even if some cost is lying at WBS. Try this in development client.

Solution 2.

Can you perform period end closing activities to the project. Do the settlement of your WBS and try to close.

Solution 3.

Make sure that there are not any confirmation which are due. ie. done from CN25/COFC.

Also, check whether your WBS is statistical or capital ?

Regards,

Amit Rajoria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Solution 1:
In Settlement Profile I have - "To Be Settled in Full" radio button selected.

I can not change setting for single Project even not wanted to change settlement parameter manually in WBS Element.

Solution 2:
Period end activities (RA, Settlement etc) already run properly.

Solution 3:
I guess confirmation related error message description is different while closing Project than what I am getting now so this is also eliminated.

My scenario is not for statistical or capital WBS.Can you please suggest?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Swapnil,

When you check in CJI3, is there any cost which is remaining as that needs to be settled...

If there is no cost to be settled and balance of all cost is zero, then you also need to check if there are any open commitments in CJI5 by clicking on 'Open items only'

Also check SAP note 138723 - KO115 during closing/deleting customer project

Regards

Tushar

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please execute CJEN followed by CJBN and check again.Also,make sure there is no commitments existing against your project(CJI5).

Regards