Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Struggling with SCN 702 and ECC 606

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are struggling with getting XML messages across the 2 systems.

Is there any standard documentation that can guide us in this? We do not want to use the Idocs scenario and want to go XML completely. has anybody done this?

Any guidance/help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Subash

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subash,

Can you check below link:

Regards,

Nikhil

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhil for the links, especially the first link which is pretty detailed. But it asks us to activate business function ESOA_OPS01 and LOG_MM_OM_1. Already LOG_MM_OM_1 is active. I read up on ESOA_OPS01 and it looks more Sale Order oriented. Do you still advice to go ahead?

Thanks,

Subash

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil,

If you are still looking at this please guide on the following:

1. We have been able to get IDoc to and fro but we are trying to configure XML..

1. ODM is done,

2. Both POS are active with time series.

3. LOG_MM_ON_1 is active...

One thing I am not sure is our namespace is http://sap.com/xi/SNC/Global but the documentatio says http://sap.com/xi/SNC/Global2. Does it really make a difference?
Does XI integration pick up POsbased on the CIF Business Partners? In IDOC you specifically say what are the conditions for IDOC but I don't see any specific config for XML..

What am I missing, Please?

Thanks,

Subash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subash,

It will be great if you can let us know what all Process you are planning to implement in SNC 7.02 with ECC6 ehp6.

The limitation that you have found in standard ERPRON is one of the main reason why Idoc are being used.  I would suggest to skim through PO collaboration on SNC help to get more detail info.

If you are keen on having implement SOA architecture end to end, then you might have to look for enhancing your ERP ron as appropriate to achieve the same Idoc (output condition) control. I believe ERPRon will get triggered for all POs once the DRPRon is active.

I believe your name space should be as per the implementation guide to achieve success in Standard flow.

Hope this help.

Best Regards,

Mruthyunaya S(MJ)

former_member182607
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Nikhil and Mruthyu,

Looks like from the details I have got from both of you, we have to stick to Idoc route as we want to use SNC only for very few key suppliers. At some point we may go for outsourced mfg too but right now all we want to do id PO colloboration and file upload.

Any additional info you can give me would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Subash

Answers (0)