cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WM Storage Bin Location - history

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys:

Any  one of you  could help me about the need to know the history into a Storage Bin Location? I mean: i need to know by Storage Bin Locations each one of the all materials that had been storing into this storage bin location.

Please your help.

Thanks in advance

O Perea

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Omar,

There is no provision in standards to have history of movements in and out of storage bins. Only physical inventory history is available.

There are only 2 ways to do this.

1. Development - This is going to have lot of records.

2. Take the list of T-codes and calculate (very tough).

Normally there is lot of interest to find out stock positions and history in a particular bin. Rather than having any reports, kindly take all the movements in and out of that bin and calculate. This can be worked out in an excel sheet.

Truly,

Vimal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try T-code

LX02 - WM Stock

LX03 - Bin Status Report

From the layout and dynamic selections try and take the details only required.

LT23 - Transfer Order List

By using the dynamic selection and restricting by giving the WM movement type( 101, 103, 312) or IM movement type (101, etc). Remember to include all the inward movement types based on your processes. I have not tried it myself, but hope it works.

Regards,

Vineeth

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As of my knowledge, storage bin stock history date wise require development of a report

Please check table LAGP,

LT26 Transfer orders for storage bin

LI05 Inventory History for Storage Bin

LX10 Activities per Storage Type

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi KJ,

These transaction codes looks alike useful to fit my need, let me analyze them and I'll give you feedback.

Regards

O Perea