cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic Question

0 Kudos

Good Morning Masters

I wiss you are OK

Masters I have and easy question I guest, I am doing my first steps in "Variant Configuration" and I have a problem, in the transaction CU50 I can't see the bottom of Results (Two bars with arrows in the middle). I run the transaction CU50 without problems to my product and I can see the BOM, but when i choose to see the Task List it display again the bom and I dont know how to pass to my task List.

More than this in several manuals I saw that in the transaction CU50 the tool bar shows several icons (11) but I just can see 4

1. Variant Matching
  2. Pricing
  3. Planned Order
  4. Costing

Please somebody can help me, to find my mistake, and if you have some manuals with VC and examples I will thaks a lot

Thanks masters in advance

Kind Regards

Albert

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi Ritesh

Thanks for your answer,

I am working with SAP 7.20. I dont have any problems with user autorizations due to I have Administrator user (SAP ALL) and I create the Routing for the product and already add dependencies to the routing, but I cant find it in the simulation of the product I dont know what is missing or if is something in the Configuration Profile.

Please if you have some more ideas let me know.

Thanks in advance

Albert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Albert,

Are you having a problem with the icon not being displayed ? Or you have the icon and the routing doesn't come up ?

Are you getting the icon highlighted above ? This icon comes up when you click the result icon on the main characteristic list . Once you are on the bom result you should be able to see the icon. When you click the icon , and you don't see the routing , then it seems that routing has not been setup correctly. Can you please check if the status of the routing is active in CA02 ? Also please check if you can go to the task list from main screen. Please click the task list as highlight below.

Let me know if it helps ?

Thanks

Amber

0 Kudos

Hello Amber

Thanks for your reply

In fact the icons aren't displayed . The BOM is activated in CA02. When I execute the transaction CU50 with the selection Task List the icons continue without appearing.

I arrive to see the icon "Result" but I need to enter to the simulation press Ctrl+Shift+F9, then the system display other window "Create Material Cost Estimate with Quantity Structure". Without doing anything just pressing back, the System displays the window of the simulation but now with all the Icons.

Do you think that my problem is related to the Cost Estimate.

Thanks in advance

Kind Regards

Albert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Albert,

It seems you profile isn't set correctly in CU42. Are you using planned/production profile ? Also make sure you have the following checked on the allowed screens in user interface (CU42)

Result

Masterdata

and also congign browsers.

On the config parameters please check if you are using multilevel and also has application enetered In paramters for BOM explosion.

For the Cost estimate error, it does seem your routing hasn't been setup correctly either. Is the routing type valid for production ? You need to check all these .

Please check and see if this helps

Thanks

Amber

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi albert

Follow the Amber Comments thats where your missing the trick, check the screen bellow

Ritz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Albert,

please specify which version of SAP you are working on.

Have you checkd routing for that material? may be it doesnt have routing and thats why its not appearing, check in CA03.

Also to verify you have all required authorizations in CU50, open CU50 and then type /nSU53 in command window, if you find any missing list of authorizations , make a screen shot and contact your admin.

Hope it will work for you.

Thanks

Ritesh