cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role Validity in Model User Request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have GRC Access Request 10.0  SP09 (several additional notes applied) and have one doubt:

When creating an Access Request with Model User, the roles selected come with the "Valid From" date of the model user. We think it should be initialized with current date.  Is there a configuration or SAP note to implement this behaviour? 

It is weird to look at user's role in backend with roles valid from much before user even existed.

We do not use Business Roles, we provision directly the Technical Roles.

Thanks for your comments.

Vaner

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vaner,

I realize that I am very delayed responding to this. We had the same issue but only when using the double arrow button to mass add every role to a request. When we add the roles one-by-one with the single arrow button, the "valid from" date comes in as today's date.

SAP note 2005531 solves this issue if you are having the same problem we were having.

Thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vaner,

I am on SP13 and here it is working fine. As I am not sure which note fixed the issue I searched just shortly and found one note 1762552 which was implemented with SP10. I am not really sure if this fixes the issue.

Keep me updated.

Best regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Alessandro,

Thanks for the reply.   I am glad to know it is supported in SP13, then I just need to find the proper notes.

Unfortunately the one you suggested we already have implemented.

Regards,

Vaner