cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check on material and removal bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

When creating a TO from a TR in the foreground for stock removal, some times the storage type and bin are overwrtitten manually.

It might be that the requested material is not in the bin that was entered manually. Is there a possibility to create a check via a user exit or BADI that the storage type and bin match with the material? Which BADI or user exit would be most suitable?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards, Gert Jan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you may enable transaction SMOD exit MWMTO004 and implement EXIT_SAPLL03A_006 for manual entered bin checks. But as Vidyanand said, if TO item and quant does not match (and negative quants not allowed), there is already a E message.

Best reagrd,

Matthias

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

thank for your reply. Negative quants are allowed, so that check is not active. I will have a look into that user exit and see if we can create logic for the check we want.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Matthias,

short additional question: do I have to set the user exit active in the specific storage type? Because it seems that the user exit is not called although activated via a CMOD project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi G.J.

sorry ... yes, the storage type needs to have a inbound User-Exit active.

Regards,

Matthias

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gert Jan,

I understand you are trying to create a TO from TR using trxn LT04. You then try to create the TO in foreground and enter a storage type and bin manually.

If sufficient stock of material is not available in the bin and if the storage type entered does not allow negative stocks, system will not allow you to create the TO.

Hence, the check is already in place.

Please forgive me if I misunderstood your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

maybe information was not complete. In the storagetype and bin negative stocks are allowed and can occur. So the check for sufficient stock will not be activated. Thanks for trying to help