cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying pricing date from sales order to sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am creating sales order with reference to a old sales order. For example if i am creating a new sales order with reference to sales order A which has pricing date as 27.05.2013 and if i am creating a new sales order on 28.01.2014.

System should populate pricing date as 28.01.2014 but not 27.05.2013.

How to configure this. Do i need to go for some ABAP coding??

Regards,

Udai

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member216765
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Take help of an abaper and right a routine in VOFM, with logic that system should pick current date or the document date as pricing date while copying the document from previous order. Assigned the same to copy control settings in VTAA at header of your doc type.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Got solution. I have copied routine's 101 and 102 then created another routine's and just added

LOCAL: VBKD PRSDT to the routine's  and this worked.

Regards,

Udai

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member212707
Active Participant

Uday,

Goto VOV8 for your target sales order document type and ensure that pricing date proposal is “A”.

Now goto t-code VTAA and assign the data transfer routine 101- Header Business data between your source and target order types. This should propose the pricing date as 28/01.

(Assuming the requested delivery date on the target document is also 28/01 as the above config will work based on requested delivery date set up)

Thanks,
Ravin

0 Kudos

Hi Uday,

The above settings have worked for the header data, but the pricing date for the line item is still the same as the reference document. Please suggest how to get current date on line item too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks to every one but issue still not resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check with your pricing condition records(VK11)

Thanks & Regards

Christin B

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend:

Kindly check the T-Code: VOV8 in that there is field proposal pricing date field. Just Tick that Box and check once.

i hope this will solve your issue.

Regards,

Kundan