Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condition type holding customer's sales price

peter_wallner2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear SD experts,

I have an EDI scenario in which a certain customer sends orders via EDI. Those get mapped to iDoc ORDERS.ORDERS05

and processed to a sales order.

Apparently the sales prices of our SAP and the customer do have descrepancies some times. In order to find those in the EDI orders

it was recommended to map the customer sales price to the ORDERS iDoc with a separate condition, for example ZCUS.

This must be visible in the sales order under "Conditions". So I have the ZPR0 (List price) and the ZCUS (customer price).

The ZCUS should only be there for information purposes and must be "overruled" by ZPR0 meaning ZPR0 is the leading condition.

A report should be set up that runs once a day to compare ZPR0 with ZCUS in all sales orders of the day and inform about descrepancies.

My question:

How do I set up this ZCUS properly?

I found the following "SPRO --> Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Pricing --> Pricing Control --> Define Condition Types" but

what else needs to be set up?

How can I make ZCUS show in the sales order "Conditions"-tab but only play an "informative" role?

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards,

Peter

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

What I understand that you have already created the Condition type ZCUS.

If yes then you have to go to V/08 in the desired pricing procedure and the condition type as per your desired step and to make it only for information purpose please check the Statistical check box.

It will not included in the concern pricing procedure.

Thanks,

Suman$

peter_wallner2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Suman Sardar,

thank you, I set up the condition, I called it "ZACU" in the end.

I tried to manually create a sales order with VA01 and ZACU was inserted automatically with no value under "Amount".

Now in the iDoc I am mapping the E1EDP05 segment with KSCHL=ZACU, KRATE=customer price.

Now in the sales order coming via iDoc under conditions it looks like this:

It looks like ZACU is inserted automatically with no value and by the iDoc with the value but the icon is the yellow triangle (Inactive).

Question: how do I get rid off the ZACU with the red dot (Incorrect).

Can I leave the ZACU with the yellow triangle (Inactive) or does it have to be green (Active)?

Thank you again for your help.

Best regarsd,

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Peter,

Mark ZACU as manual so that it will be input only by IDOC. Also, you can leave it yellow (inactive) as it will not affect your pricing; however you can also place it in the end of the pricing procedure & out of your calculations to have it green.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can place ZCUS before ZPR0 and not include step of ZCUS in any of your subsequent calculations.

Also, there are standard condition types EDI1 & EDI2 available which you can use as reference to configure ZCUS.