cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Legal Regulation and plant mapping table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

i am working on GTS report.. i need to extract data from GTS and R/3. i want to know in which table plant and legal regulation is maintianed..

For example we have /SAPSLL/TLEGSU table in GTS for Numbering Scheme and Legal.

Like is there any table for plant and Legal in R/3 system.

waiting for your inputs.

Thanks,

Shobha.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shobha,

What aspect of the plant data you need to get in this case.

Also, I would like to put forward that in GTS system unlike R/3 system, you cannot find all the concerned data for any area in only one table itself. It is usually a cluster of tables joined by GUID , which are required to be accessed to fetch the complete details for a particular area.

If you can let me know about the exact data/details required by you, then I can help you.

Regards.

Aman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amandeep,

i want to extract data from GTS and R/3 systems from the transaction code

Display Product, /SAPSLL/PR_PRCON_03/Legal Control

Display Product, MM03, Foreign Trade: Export and/or Foreign Trade: Import, Plant

and i am report in sap bi, i am doing infoset to join from 2 data sources.

i am facing problem when taking data from marc and maex tables.

i am going MARC with material as input. i am extracting plant.

and with material iam maex and extracting legal and country of origin.

for example : for one material they have some around 20 plants in the MARC table and in MAEX legal regulation are 8. i am not getting which plant is assign to which legal regulation.

in the report i am not getting properly. is there any way i can find table for legal regulations assign to plants

Thanks,

Shobha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shobha,

As I said earlier, there is no direct linkage to Plant and Legal regulation. Legal regulation is always with respect to country.

So, what you are seeing in your system is correct.All those 20 plants may be in 8 distinct countries. That's why you see only 8 legal regulations in MAEX.

Can you please check what data they require actually. Based on that we may have some alternatives in getting those.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dhilipan,

Thanks for the reply..

user wants to see  all products are classified and compare the classification between GTS and ONE.and that the data is loaded for all Legal Regulations available in GTS and all Plants available in ONE at the time of loading to BW

is it possible to find plant and country relationship?  with country we can find legal regulation in sap r/3.

Thanks,

Shobha

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi  Shobha,

By ONE -  you are referring the feeder or R/3 system right?

Plant and Country relationship should be in table T001W in R/3- Field LAND1.

Regards

Dhilipan

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes feeder system is r/3 and i am extracting data  marc and maex table.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shobha,

I don't think you can get it directly from a table. We don't directly link plant to legal regulation.

You  may have to identify the  country of your plants and look for legal regulations which are activated for that country(you can try this relation in /SAPSLL/V_ACUS01).

Not sure if others have any other options.

Thanks

Dhilipan