cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping program is not available in runtime cache

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have a scenario Webservice-RFC(SOAP-RFC),in PI 7.1,i have maintained a single service interface Outbound,mode is given as Synchronous and have Request and Response,

when i test the message in Runtime-workbench,the following error message gets displayed

Error stack from response: Mapping program is not available in runtime cache:Object ID:xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Software Component:yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

this occurs when the Quality of Service is Best Effort and the get the below error.

when i give as Exactly once or Exactly Once in order,the message is sent in RWB and when i check in SXMB_MONI

it displays as

SAP:Category>XIServer</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="MAPPING">NO_MAPPINGPROGRAM_FOUND</SAP:Code

<SAP:Stack>Mapping program is not available in runtime
cache

Cache refresh is done.

In SXI_CACHE ,the status of Runtime Cache looks fine. (green state).kindly suggest any solution.

Thanks,

Kalpana

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kapalna,

As Mark said this error uses happen when the RFC has an exception. Check the st22 transaction in the ECC system for any possible exception of your RFC and try to correct the RFC or the SAP PI call.

Regards.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

It just means that you have no mapping for the RFC exception, that is why it says no mapping program found

Regards,

Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kalpana,

Please check your mapping and ensure that it is activated with out any errors.

The error is due to some errors or it may be inactive.

Regards

Raj