Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple receivers with different mapping from One file

former_member193466
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario of  file to Proxy where in a file will be recieved to PI, and then PI has to send two different files with different mappings to ECC.

But while I am tryng to configure the scenario, It is asking in Interface determination for a condition.

Here as soon as the file reaches to PI, it has to call 2 mappings by default and send the two files differently to ECC through proxy.

can you please explain if how can I achieve this.

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

iaki_vila
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi VR,

If understand you right you have two different files with two different mappings to send the same receiver abap proxy. Why dont create two different scenarios?, you only need to choose with a pattern, the file selection in the sender file. If you develop the two scenarios in the same SWC/namespace you can reuse the ESR receiver schemas and receiver service interfaces (inbound).

Regards.

former_member193466
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vila,

No, only one file has to be executed always by two different mappings without any condition and send the two files data individually through proxy to ECC.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi VR,

In your RD, put the two receivers. Then in Interface Determination, create two of them (one for each receiver).

Regards,

Mark

former_member193466
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Mark,

Here the receiver is only one and is Proxy channel. So  i am required to put only one reciever determintaion.

markangelo_dihiansan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi VR,

Please correct me if I am wrong, but unless your Proxy receiver uses SOAP Adapter with XI 3.0 protocol, it is not possible to do a message split in the integration engine.

Regards,
Mark

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

U have to use two inbound SI (one for each structure), So u are doing that only?

BTW, if i understood ur post correctly ur file structure is always gng to be same?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

former_member193466
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Yes the file structures fo both the interfaces are same, so i am using only two interfaces i.e. one for Outbound and another for Inbound, but with different mappings and Intarface Mappings.

While in configuration in ID, in Interface determination, I have configured Inbound Interfaces as those two interface mappings without any condition.

In Receiever determination is only one which is configured to Proxy, but when I see the Interface Mapping here showing blank.

My question is that will PI can process the file using the 2 mappings and send the data to ECC independently?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Why you are using only 1 inbound interface?

IMO, u should use 1 Outbound interface (for file) and 2 Inbound Interfaces (1 for each structure) and 2 OM (one for each mapping). So (for instance) ur ICO config (same config will be there in classical configuration) will look like this:

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

It's not at all mandatory to give conditions at ID level. Are u getting any error while activating ur object?

Thanks

Amit Srivastava

gagandeep_batra
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

do not put any condition at this just leave it blank

Regards

GB