cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get details of controlling area from sales order?

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to get details of controlling area from sales order?

How can we understand that specific sales order is created in particular controlling area?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

msethu_madhavan
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

Pass the SO number in VBAK table & fetch the VBAK-KOKRS field (CO Area).

Thanks,

Sethu M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr. G. Lakshmipathi,

Attaching herewith screen shot of billing document, while releasing billing document getting an error as "Company code US70 is not assigned to controlling area D100"....I have checked company code is assigned to controlling area D200 instead of D100.

Even I had prepared an order no. 10 in D200 controlling area (refer last page of attachment) then why system is giving such error that is not understood to me. Please give your input.

Thanks,

Manu Prajapati.

andrea_brusarestelletti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

in customizing table TKA02 you have the relationship between Company code and Controlling area;

in customizing table TVKO the assignment of Sales Organization to Company code;

In table VBAK you have the Sales Organization.

Best regards,

Andrea

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No standard report is available to my knowledge.  Since Company Code is assigned to Controlling Area, you can execute SQVI where you table join VBAK with TKA02 table and try.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear G Lakshmipathi,

I tried with same but not able to identify controlling area for specific sales order.

Now my real question is when we create sales order at time we can know for which controlling area we are creating an order.

Thanks in advance for your co-operation

Manu Prajapati.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
I tried with same but not able to identify controlling area for specific sales order

Not sure, what tables you have maintained and input / output parameters selected.  I have tested and it is working for me.  For a given sale order, system has shown the Controlling Area.

After selecting tables VBAK and TKA02 in SQVI, select

List Fields as

Sales Document

Sales Document Type

Sales Organisation

Controlling Area and

any other fields you want

Similarly,

Selection field as

Sales Document

Sales Organization

Controlling Area

First, just try with one or two sales documents with the above inputs and update here.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. G. Lakshmipathi.