cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

table TPFYPROPTY is empty in ECC 6 EHP7 system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

while running our custom program we encountered run time error "BCD_ZERODIVIDE" while debugging we came to know that table  TPFYPROPTY is empty.Please help me understand why thistable is empty and why all the profile data is not logged into this table.

Please provide the solution to bring back all the data into table  TPFYPROPTY.

Our environment is:

ECC 6.0 EHP7(SAP_BASIS 740)

DB : Micorosoft sql server 2012

Thanks,

Krishna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone for your valuable time and response.

From NW 7.40 onwards TPFYPROPTY
table contents removed. Instead we can use Class CL_SPFL_PROFILE_PARAMETER and
the methods
GET_METADATA, GET_ALL_METADATA

Thanks,

Krishna

0 Kudos

These methods get the data from somewhere. Do you know where the parameters are now stored?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Robert,

Please check table type  SPFL_PARAMETER_METADATA_LIST_T and structure SPFL_PARAMETER_METADATA

Regards

Prithviraj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

karthikeyan_natarajan4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I am not sure whether it will solve the issue, just double check in post installation, RZ10-->utilities --> Import profiles--> of active server

is done or not?

regards

kartik

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kartik,

Importing profile from active server will update tables TPFET & TPFHT.

It won't help for TPFYDOC.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Yves,

Thanks for your response. It is a fresh installation only. I tried to display TPFYDOC but i got message like " You can not display table TPFYDOC with standard tools". Please advise how to display table TPFYDOC.

Thanks,

Krishna

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

That's strange, it is possible to browse these tables through SE16... but maybe your profile/role does not allow you to browse these tables. In default configuration you need to have S_TABU_DIS authorization object with display right on Authorization Group 'SS'.

Regards

ACE-SAP
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Very strange, is it a freshly installed/upgraded system ?

Check if related table TPFYDOC is also empty.

You could refill that table using the entries from an other system with the same version.

TPFYPROPTY  table is just a list of parameters, no data specific to an instance should be there.

For this you can use an R3trans script or with DB tools, it might even be possible to manually insert these entries in a transport order.

Regards